erco and London in London for the 2012 Olympic Games
The BVA Auction of all Eurocommerce assets kicked off this morning at 08h00 in the Netherlands. A total of 31 horses will be auctioned off including Gerco Schroder’s two-time Olympic silver medal winning mount from the 2012 Olympic Games in London.
The son of Ger Visser requested in the summary proceedings that the horse London be taken off the list of items to be auctioned however the judge rejected the request. As of today, all the Eurcommerce assets, including 31 horses, are auctioned online. A bid has already been made for London for the amount of €4,002,050.00. The auction will conclude on Monday, April 7 at noon. In addition to the 31 horses on auction, two trucks, the farm in Lochem and other items are also available.
Rabobank has begun an investigation on horses that have disappeared. After the long legal battle between Rabobank and Eurocommerce, confirmation was made that horses are missing from the Eurocommerce assets obtained by Rabobank. Originally, there were over 100 horses in the stables according to RTV Oost, approximately 70 horses have disappeared.
- 31 horses in total to be auctioned
- The stables of Eurocommerce and all affiliated equipment is to be auctioned off
- Total starting value of the horses to be auctioned is 6 million euros
- Eurocommerce Holdings has a total debt to Rabobank and affiliates of 700 million euros
- Auction starts Friday, April 4th, 2014 – 08h00 (Netherlands)
- Auction finishes Monday, April 7th, 2014 12h25 (Netherlands)