ell I’m off to Dublin on Wednesday. I desperately need to go shopping for a fabulous dress for Thursday’s Ladies day. This week it set to be loads of fun with lots of super action ringside. Ladies day will kick off on Thursday with some fabulous outfits to be expected. Girls come from all across Ireland to compete in the much-talked-about competition. €8,000 is offered to the winner.
I’ll be staying in the famous Burlington Hotel and I’m so looking forward to enjoying a week of Irish culture and some good parties. If anyone knows how to party, its the Irish!!
The €200,000 Nations Cup is set to take place on Friday. Eight nations will compete in the 2012 FEI Nations’ Cup in Dublin; Belgium, France, Germany, Great Britain, Ireland, The Netherlands, Sweden and Switzerland. The famous Dublin Puissance will be held on Saturday evening followed by the Longines International Grand Prix on Sunday afternoon.
It’s going to be a great week of show jumping!!
These are the Teams that I know about….
- Tina Fletcher is riding Hello Sailor
- 2012 Olympic Gold medalist Nick Skelton and Carlo
- William Funnel and Billy Angelo
- Robert Smith and Voila
- John Whitaker and Argento
- Darragh Kerins and Lisona
- Clem McMahon and the ‘always-lovely’ Pacino
- Richie Moloney and Ahorn Van De Zuuthoeve
- 2012 Bronze medalists Cian O’Connor and Blue Loyd 12
- Billy Twomey riding Je t’Aime Flamenco
- Lisen Bratt Fredricson
- Jens Fredricson
- Peder Fredricson,
- Angelica Augustsson
- Daniel Zetterman.
- Olivier Philippaerts
- Nicola Philippaerts
- Ludo Philipaerts
- Pieter Devos
- Jeroen Dubbeldam
- 2012 Olympic Silver medalist Marc Houtzager
- Jan Hendrik Schuttert
- Albert Voorn
- 2012 Olympic Silver medalist Jur Vrieling
- Arthur Gustavo Da Silva
- 2012 Olympic Gold medalist Steve Guerdat
- Pius Schwizer
- Jannika Sprunger
- Nadja Steiner
- Kevin Staut and Reveur
- Penelope Leprevot riding Topinambour
- Roger Yves-Bost and Nippon d Elle
- Jerome Hurel riding Ohm de Pontual