Tour overall series standings to sit in 11th place, while Great Britain’s Scott Brash comfortably held the lead he regained after the series’ 3rd stop, last week in Madrid, Spain.
Brash, who is already an LGCT series winner twice over (2103, 2014), is in prime position to once again claim the overall title. However, with just four of 15 total legs of the series in the bag, there is still plenty of time for the roster of top-class riders coming up behind Brash to threaten his lead.
LGCT Top 10 (After Shanghai)
- Scott Brash (GBR) 105 points
- Luciana Diniz (POR) 95 points
- Pius Schwizer (SUI) 88 points
- Bassem Hassan Mohammed (QAT) 66 points
- Henrik von Eckermann (SWE) 66 points
- Pieter Devos (BEL) 64 points
- Hans-Dieter Dreher (GER) 59 points
- Sheikh Ali Bin Khalid Al Thani (QAT) 58 points
- Laura Kraut (USA) 58 points
- Christian Ahlmann (GER) 56 points