One year of the Equestrian Voices podcast is in the books!
To close out the year, we're rounding up 7 of our favorite (and your favorite!) moments from the inaugural year of the Equestrian Voices podcast. We are so grateful for each and every one of you who listens, and can't wait for the conversations and episodes in store for 2022. See you in the new year!
In no particular order, the clips are from these episodes:
- Student/Trainer Relationship: It’s Complicated with Dr. Jenny Susser
- Horse Market is Bananas, Let’s Discuss with Hope Glynn
- A Real Life Horse Nerd with Karl Cook
- Mental Health Roundtable
- What Riding in a Frame Really Means with Jacqueline Brooks
- Natural Horseman, Meet Practical Rider with Tik Maynard
- The Seen & Unseen Realities of Going Pro with Lauren Sprieser