The notorious “No Stirrup November” is here, and we want this November to be a time for you - the rider - to focus on improving and reaching one goal of becoming a stronger, more successful rider. We teamed up with some amazing equestrian brands for the first ever #NFnostirrups challenge!!
We want every rider to be mindful of their safety and their horses comfort. We know how hard riding without stirrups is, so start at the walk or have a trainer supervise you. If you need some tips on how to do No Stirrups November correctly, click here. This challenge isn’t about who can do the craziest tricks without stirrups, but a time to do it correctly and focus on your riding goals.
We want to be your support system throughout the entire #NFnostirrups challenge! We will check-in with you to see how your riding is going, if you have any questions, or just need a pep talk! Think of us as your own personal cheer squad!
Did we mention that at the end of the #NFnostirrups challenge, several grand prizes will be given away?!
- Three @noellefloyd one year Equestrian Masterclass Membership
- Six @theriderspod one year app subscriptions
- A $1,000 online shopping spree at @equlifestyleboutique* (Winner required to select one set of stirrups with the shopping spree)
- A Custom Fitted @voltairedesign_official Elegance Saddle with Calf Skin
1) Hold yourself accountable and comment on this instagram post with one goal you want to reach by the end of November.
2) Post a “before” picture or video by November 9th, 2019, on your Instagram Page or Instagram Stories, including what you want to reach at the end of the #NFnostirrups challenge.
3) Post an “after” picture by November 29th, 2019, and tell us what you have accomplished and any setbacks you ran into. What was your experience?
4) Tag all of the included brands and use the hashtag #NFnostirrups, #EquestrianMasterclass, and #NFmasterclass in each social media post.
5) This challenge starts today, November 2nd, 2019 at 12pm EDT and closes November 29th, 2019 5pm EDT. You have until November 9th, 2019 to join this challenge.
Each Post is an entry! We want to know how your progress is coming along, so tag us in pictures and videos along the way for more entries.
This contest is open internationally to participants. Each social media post (picture or video) will contribute to one entry into the drawing. The winners will be randomly selected by Noëlle Floyd.com and announced on 11/31/19. Each winner will be contacted and have 24 hours to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will be given to the next winner. No prize can be substituted.