Job Title: Digital Content Creator
Job Type: Part-Time
- Video Editing: Edit and enhance video content, ensuring it aligns with NOËLLE FLOYD's brand and storytelling style. This includes trimming, cutting, color correction, audio adjustment, and adding graphics or text overlays when necessary.
- Image Editing: Retouch and optimize images for use on our website and social media platforms. Ensure that all visuals maintain consistency in style and quality.
- Capturing Images/Video Footage: Capture high-quality photographs and/or video footage. This may involve different types of photography or videography, such as portrait, landscape, event, documentary, commercial, or artistic work. (Bonus for those who have a barn they can shoot at)
- Collaboration: Work closely with our team to best understand our creative vision and assist in achieving the desired look and feel for our multimedia content.
- Quality Control: Conduct quality checks to ensure that all media assets are error-free, meet our editorial standards, and are ready for publication.
- File Management: Organize and maintain media files in an organized and accessible manner, adhering to our file naming conventions and storage systems.
- Stay Current: Keep up-to-date with industry trends and emerging editing techniques to continuously improve the quality and impact of our multimedia content.
- Proven experience in video and image editing, with proficiency in industry-standard editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Lightroom.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your photography, videography, editing skills and creativity, particularly in the realm of multimedia content.
- A passion for equestrian sports and a solid understanding of the NOËLLE FLOYD brand and style.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work independently, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, as you will collaborate with our remote team.
- Availability to work part-time hours in a remote setting, with a flexible schedule.
About NOËLLE FLOYD:
Launched in 2012 as a blog, NOËLLE FLOYD is one of the most recognizable equine media brands in the world. With the major success of their educational platform, Equestrian Masterclass, and the overwhelming response to the launch of their podcast, Equestrian Voices, NOËLLE FLOYD is now considered to be the fastest growing equine media company in the industry.
Known for high production value, award-winning digital media products, innovative storytelling and relatable content, NOËLLE FLOYD is leading the charge when it comes to equine media content. Our leading product, Equestrian Masterclass is focused on offering online equestrian education aimed to empower riders with the tools to be the best rider they can be.
Collaborating with some of the best teachers, clinicians and minds within the equestrian world, Equestrian Masterclass has become one of the leading platforms in online equestrian education and #1 in North America.
Equestrian Voices, launched in 2021, now ranked #1 in the world for equestrian podcasts. Our three time award-winning podcast dives deep into the emotions, lives and stories of equestrians. Each episode brings the intention of heart-felt and meaningful conversation about the realities of riders from all backgrounds. Hosted by Caroline Culbertson, our podcast gets to the 'human' of all horse people.
How to Apply:
If you are enthusiastic about the equestrian world and possess the skills and passion to contribute to NOËLLE FLOYD's media excellence, please send your resume, portfolio, and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for this position to hiring@noëllefloyd.com
NOËLLE FLOYD is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.